Laguiole Jean DuBost 12 Pcs Cutlery Set Shades of Grey Made in France
Availability: Out of stock
- 12 piece set of Laguiole Jean Dubost Steak Knives and Forks (6 each) with Shades of Grey Color Handle.
- Blades of Steak Knives made of high quality 1.2 mm stainless steel.
- The blades can be resharpened as required.
- Stamped, ground and hand polished with over 15 manual production stages.
- Traditional "Bee" embossed emblem.
- Handles made from extremely durable, high impact yet light weight ABS acrylic.
- Handles come in a variety of colours and finishes.
- Hand wash recommended
- Dishwasher safe when used with liquid dishwasher detergent.
- Made in France by Jean Dubost Laguiole.
Produced in a small mountain village not far from Thiers - the cradle and capital city of French cutlery, Laguiole by Jean Dubost represents the finest in French quality, workmanship and refinement. Jean Dubost have been perfecting their skills since the 1920s and have been awarded the EPV (Living Heritage Company) label for the combination of traditional and modern industrial know-how. Be aware of lesser quality reproductions