Laguiole Jean DuBost 24 Pcs Set with LinenMix Color Handles *Made in France
Availability: In stock
Laguiole by Jean DuBost 24 Piece Cutlery Set in LinenMix Color Handle in Natural Wood Box
- Laguiole 24 pcs set 6 steak knives, 6 forks , 6 Soup Spoons , 6 Tea Spoons
- stainless steel micro-serrated blades thickness 1.2 mm & 1.5 mm
- stainless steel caps
- Stamped, ground and hand polished with over 25 manual production stages.
- Traditional "Bee" embossed emblem.
- Handles made from extremely durable, high impact yet light weight ABS acrylic.
- Handles come in a variety of colours and finishes.
- Hand wash recommended
- Dishwasher safe when used with liquid dishwasher detergent.
- Made in France by Jean Dubost Laguiole.
- Produced in a small mountain village not far from Thiers - the cradle and capital city of French cutlery, Laguiole by Jean Dubost represents the finest in French quality, workmanship and refinement. Jean Dubost have been perfecting their skills since the 1920s and have been awarded the EPV (Living Heritage Company) label for the combination of traditional and modern industrial know-how. Be aware of lesser quality reproductions