Laguiole Jean Dubost 6 Table Knives with Black Horn Tip Handle
Availability: In stock
Laguiole Jean Dubost 6 Black Horn Tip Table Knives
- Individual Laguiole Jean Dubost Table Knife.
- Blade of knife made of high quality, heavy grade 2.5mm stainless steel.
- The blade can be resharpened as required.
- Stamped, ground and hand polished with over 25 manual production stages.
- Traditional "Bee" embossed emblem.
- Handles made from Black Horn Tip
- As used in many 5 star restaurants.
- Hand wash recommended
- Dishwasher safe when used with liquid dishwasher detergent.
- Made in France by Jean Dubost Laguiole.
Produced in a small mountain village not far from Thiers - the cradle and capital city of French cutlery, Laguiole by Jean Dubost represents the finest in French quality, workmanship and refinement. Jean Dubost have been perfecting their skills since the 1920s and have been awarded the EPV (Living Heritage Company) label for the combination of traditional and modern industrial know-how. Be aware of lesser quality reproductions .
This cutlery is truly magnifique!
The heirloom-worthy Laguiole Black Horn Steak Knife set is handcrafted in France .
The exquisite Black Horn handles showcase Laguiole's signature artistic flair.
Attractively gift boxed. A memorable wedding gift for the bride and groom.
Set of six.