Laguiole Jean Dubost 6 Steak Knives with Olivewood Handle
Availability: In stock
Laguiole Jean Dubost 6 Pce Table Knife Set. 2.5mm with Olivewood Handles
- Laguiole Jean Dubost 6 Steak Knives.
- Blade of knife made of high quality, heavy grade 2.5mm stainless steel non-serrated blade with chiseled spring detail - fixed
- The blade can be resharpened as required.
- Stamped, ground and hand polished with over 25 manual production stages.
- Traditional "Bee" embossed emblem.
- Handles made from european Olivewood
- As used in many 5 star restaurants.
- Hand wash recommended
- Dishwasher safe when used with liquid dishwasher detergent.
- Made in France by Jean Dubost Laguiole.
Produced in a small mountain village not far from Thiers - the cradle and capital city of French cutlery, Laguiole by Jean Dubost represents the finest in French quality, workmanship and refinement. Jean Dubost have been perfecting their skills since the 1920s and have been awarded the EPV (Living Heritage Company) label for the combination of traditional and modern industrial know-how. Be aware of lesser quality reproductions